Friday, September 25, 2009

Update 2.0

So, I don't really feel that bad anymore about missing days. Maybe because I know that no one reads this anyways. So I guess I won't stress out that much when I don't update everyday. Oh and for the people who are reading this occasionally, if you want to respond with a comment you can. I opened up my commenting to everyone, even if you don't have a blogger account. I like to read your insights and thoughts.

Right now I am taking a major break to just sit and relax and listen to some music between classes. I have my playlist on and I'm just relaxing and doing what I want. I have spent the past three days giving my apartment a thorough fall cleaning. So yeah. My hands smell of bleach now. But I did "splurge" and bought some new dish towels and kitchen items. I guess it is not splurging, but items I needed, but I didn't really want to spend the money on them. Ugh. I bought two through pillows for $16. They are a nice shade of green. My apartment is now decorated in light blue, sage green, beige, and purple. It looks nice together.

My plans for the rest of the weekend include having people over tomorrow night for dinner. I am making a pot roast, cottage potatoes, green bean casserole, and a cake? I haven't decided on the dessert yet. I also need to finish cleaning my apartment thoroughly.

Which include:
1. Organizing living room.
2. Unplugging all cords, and appliances, and rearraging them so they don't show
3. Sweeping the floor, the curtains, and getting rid of all the cobwebs
4. Dusting
5. Mopping kitchen floor. And by that, a little bit of bleach mixed with cleaning solution and some scrubbing.
6. Mopping the bathroom floor, cleaning shower
7. Bedroom. Dusting, vacuuming, organizing.

Thankfully all my dishes are done and put away. The kitchen itself is clean. I already cleaned the fridge out. The living room is clean except for fixing the throw that goes over it, and finishing organizing all the crap.

I am going to finish it tonight. When I do, I'm going to sit down with a nice large mug of blueberry tea and my cookies I made last night and catch up on my dvr watching. My apartment is looking good so far though. Just need to tie up loose ends, but there is nothing like having a completely clean apartment.

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Ok. I guess this is alright.