Monday, September 14, 2009

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Gwen's Life in Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
I was challenged recently to describe myself. However the stipulation was to use only pictures to do so and less than six words per picture to capture the expression or emotion of each picture. These pictures are things you feel, think, and know about yourself. Check mine out and I encourage you to do the same thing yourself.  After doing this project I realized how complex and sometimes crazy I can be. I often go from feelings of feeling stupid to feeling super intelligent and smart in the same day, sometimes in the same hour, even. I guess to me this project sybmolizes the realization of who I really am. I know that I'm a unique, sometimes crazy person, but knowing who I am is half the battle. The other half is changing the things I don't like and improving the things I do. I am very happy with how my project turned out and I cannot wait to continue to learn about myself, be it good or bad.

No comments: