Saturday, November 17, 2007

Freaking Out!

So I'm getting ready to go to bed, but one thing is weighing heavily on my mind. What is that you may ask? The BIG GAME tomorrow afternoon! Ohio State and Michigan game. I don't think I've been more nervous for a game. Ohio State is only expected to win by 4 points. So I am very nervous. Oh man I need Ohio State to win, so I don't have a REALLY crappy week. This week has been awful. Really horrible.

Plus, I just have on thing to say to people who have become cold and distant lately, I don't buy for one minute that you are "quiet and have nothing to say", especially when it is clear that you are only treating me that way. So thank you for being the type of person that I've had the pleasure of dealing with my whole life. The condescending, rude, fake bastards. Seriously, thank you. I just wish ONCE, that a person would be straight with me like I am with them. If you don't like me, or you just don't want to be my friend anymore. JUST FRICKING TELL ME! Stop being a schoolboy bitch and treating me like crap because you are "afraid to hurt my feelings". My feelings are more hurt when you treat me like I am fragile and somehow less than.  I am not stupid, I can see when I am being treated like a child. So please stop. That is my biggest pet peeve, and yet you continue to treat me that way anyway. I just don't get how stupid and selfish people are. :(
I am sick of people pretending they care and then continue to be condescending and fake to me. Do you not see it? Are you that blind and that self absorbed that you don't see? Does your fakeness and conndescending behavior not show through? I just don't get how stupid people are.
You may say you care, but it's clear you don't. So please for the sake of my mental health, stop caring. Especially if your caring is only going to lead to you repeatedly being fake and condescending. I would rather be with people who are rude and condescending and know they are, than be friends with people who pretend to care, but actually don't give a crap because they are too concerned with their own life.  Good riddance to you. I no longer care what you think about me, and I don't care that you don't really care. But for the record, people hate fake and rude people, so just a thought, STOP IT.

That ends my ranting. :(

No comments: