Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LIVE AGAIN!

Praises
To the One who saves us
Through His blood He gave us
Life and now we come
Everyone

God is so rich in mercy, and he loved us so very much, that even while we were dead because of our sins, he gave us life when he raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God's special favor that you have been saved!) For he raised us from the dead along with Christ, and we are seated with him in the heavenly realms -- all because we are one with Christ Jesus. And so God can always point to us as examples of the incredible wealth of his favor and kindness toward us, as shown in all he has done for us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:4-7


In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
1 Timothy 6: 19

In him was life, and that life was the light of men
1 John 1:4

This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and
death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live.
Deuteronomy 30:19

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
John 6:63

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1 John 5:11



He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.
1 John 5:12

I choose to live the life, the life that is Christ, who God gave to us even when we were in sin!



Amazing Love
Bebo Norman

My Lord, what love is this
That pays so dearly
That I, the guilty one
May go free!


Amazing love, what sacrifice
The Son of God, given for me
My debt He pays, and my death He dies
That I might live, that I might live!
(Last time only) That I might live!


And so, they watched Him die
Despised, rejected
But oh, the blood He shed
Flowed for me!


Amazing love, what sacrifice
The Son of God, given for me
My debt He pays, and my death He dies
That I might live, that I might live!


And now, this love of Christ
Shall flow like rivers
So come wash your guilt away
Live again!

Chorus:
Amazing love, what sacrifice
The Son of God, given for me
My debt He pays, and my death He dies
That I might live, that I might live!
That I might live, that I might live!

No comments: